Accent Reduction 101
The Most Comprehensive Program Anywhere for Assessment, Training and Business Start Up
Day 1: Assessment and Teaching Principals $289.00 One Day Only
Day 2: Deep Training and Business Basics $399.00 Both Days
Boston/Dedham April 25-26
Nationwide there is fantastic opportunity for speech and language professionals to offer accent reduction and other corporate communication services. Accent Reduction 101
fully outlines how to identify accented patterns and provides a full step-by-step guide on how to offer accent reduction programs. This is a lucrative opportunity. Companies and individuals seek out these professionals and the familiarity and demand is growing. Learn how you can change to your career and lifestyle by becoming a corporate communication specialist.
Learning Outcomes, Day One (.55 ASHA CEUs)
The Accent Reduction 101 Instructor’s Manual is included with your price!
- List and contrast accented habits across cultures.
- Describe how to eliminate accented traits.
- Understand why American intonation is the foundation for accent reduction.
- Learn business melody and other public speaking corporate skills.
- Explain how to teach consonant and vowel sounds.
- Assess and profile accented speech samples.
Our program motto is, “By Monday, you will be ready for your first client.”
will continue with the cultural features of oral resonance, voice placement, diaphragm breathing and how it all relates to effective communication. Deep assessment and building three different 12 week programs will be a major practicum. Business basics and how to launch a practice will be taught. This is an opportunity that can be done on the side or be a full time venture.
Learning Outcomes, Day Two, (Total 1.0 ASHA CEUs)
What colleagues are saying…
- Explain resonance and vocal pitch relationships.
- Explain how to teach voice improvement and diaphragm breathing
- Apply deeper assessment techniques and clinically build 3 different accent reduction 12 hour programs.
- Summarize how to launch a business with the ability to:
-Demonstrate techniques for presenting fees with confidence.
-List insider tips for approaching corporations.
-Understand the basics for writing “Service Level Agreements” for companies
-Summarize marketing and advertising strategies that work.
-Summarize other aspects of corporate communication opportunities.
“I have taken all of the “Big Name” accent reduction workshops and this course was the best! I learned everything I needed to know from intonation, oral resonation and business start up. Elizabeth Peterson is a complete expert.”
“I feel very confident that I can begin my business immediately and be great with accent reduction.”
“Being an accent reduction specialist is an easy shift. What an amazing program and so GENEROUS with information. Thank You!”
“I felt I got my money’s worth by the first break”.