“Advocating for you, your profession, and those you serve”
Substance Abuse and Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
Date & Time: December 1, 2017 (Friday), 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $250 BIA-MA Members, $275 Non-members
Faculty: Francis R. Sparadeo, Ph.D.
Continuing Education Credits: Click here
Learn more: View/Download Flyer
1. The clinical criteria for substance abuse disorders, including misuse/overuse of prescribed and OTC medications.
2. The relationship of substance abuse to the occurrence of ABI.
3. Recommended approaches and procedures for assessing individuals with ABI and substance abuse.
4. The impact of commonly abused substances on cognitive function.
5. Recommended approaches and treatment models for the combined problem of ABI and substance abuse, including pain management.
Speech-Language-Hearing Association will be recognized as an authority
and resource in the fields of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology by
legislative bodies, related professional associations and consumers.
Massachusetts Speech-Language Hearing Association
465 Waverley Oaks Road, Suite 421, Waltham, MA firstname.lastname@example.org
© Massachusetts Speech-Language Hearing Association
Design & Development by DotCreativity | Powered by Wild Apricot