Have you thought about volunteering with MSHA? We could be just what you’re looking for...
- We're a small nonprofit organization that is run by volunteers. Your contribution can make a BIG impact.
- You can volunteer when you want, where you want. Our volunteers do most of their work from home according to their own schedule.
- You can meet other like minded professionals. We meet once a month in Waltham, the second Wednesday at 6:30 pm. Our meetings are often finished by 8:00 pm.
Could you spare some time to help us...
- grow our membership?
- keep an eye on Beacon Hill legislation?
- help plan an event?
- write an article for our newsletter?
We'd love to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-647-7031.